Bring your friends and community for a good cause
Hosting an event for Hope and Healing Resource Center can be a great way to get involved with our agencies and in a fun and meaningful way. We can help you customize your event to fit your office or organization and help you every step of the way to make it a success!
Virtual Events: We live in a different time currently, for the safety of our community we suggest socially distanced or virtual events to help support us! What is a virtual event? Check out some examples below.
- Streamed speech, podcast (example Spotlight, The Survivors Guide to Life)
- Live Performance (example virtual Dueling Pianos, Talent Show)
- Live Virtual Auction
- Online Trivia or Quiz (example DriveTribe Pub Quiz)
- Live video conference presentation with Q&A
- A virtual run or walk-a-thon
- Single Presenter: One presenter shares their insights or tips.
- Panel: A group of experts speaking on a specific topic.
- Q&A: An expert, or panel of experts, answers the questions your audience asks via social media or chat.
- Interview: A conversation with a popular speaker/expert.
Here some basic tools that online fundraisers use:
Community events: house parties, restaurant events, video screenings, presentations, jeans days and other dialogues—are great ways to strengthen a group. A community event may serve to provide information, motivate activists, bring allies together, increase awareness of the Battered Women’s Shelter and/or Rape Crisis Center in your community, or raise funds.
We have an event tool kit that will help you easily host an event for us without having to reinvent the wheel. From logistics, volunteers, marketing and so much more we are here to help! If you’re interested in hosting an event please contact Sarah Krieger at 330-436-3467